Terrapex Environnement’s staff is composed of scientists, technicians and professionals who pursue every opportunity to surpass themselves in R&D and innovation projects and to promote innovation and research, core values of the organization. Through this commitment to research and development, Terrapex offers creative solutions tailored to meet clients’ needs while saving valuable time and resources.
- The introduction of tools for calculating greenhouse gas emissions on remediation sites, providing an additional approach for improved environmental outcomes.
- The construction of mobile water treatment units, allowing for onsite water processing before discharging into ditches or sewers, as opposed to pumping and conventional disposal.
Terrapex’s commitment to R&D and innovation has been celebrated several times in recent years:
- Prix d’Innovation, décerné en 2006, portant sur des sites contaminés fédéraux ;
- The Innovation Award, conferred in 2006 for work on federal contaminated sites.
- The Eco-Innovation Award, issued by the Québec Association of Construction Employers (l’Association patronale des entreprises en construction du Québec, APECQ) in 2009 for advances in sustainable development.
- Finalist, 2010 South Shore Chamber of Commerce and Industry Excellence Award.
- Winner of “Lauréat Coeur vert” 2012